- Aquatic Invasive Species Ecological Impacts
- AIS Ecological Impacts
- Each Unit (number)
- WQ11: Abate harmful ecological impacts resulting from aquatic invasive species.
- This Indicator is reported in the following LT Info areas:
No reported data for this Indicator
No Subcategories for this Indicator.
Monthly veliger surveys for mussel larvae are done during the boating season.
- California Department of Fish & Wildlife (CDFW)
- California Department of Parks and Recreation (CDPR)
- California Lahontan Regional Water Quality Control Board (Lahontan)
- California State Lands Commission (California SLC)
- California Tahoe Conservancy (CTC)
- Lake Tahoe Aquatic Invasive Species Coordination Committee (LTAISCC)
- League to Save Lake Tahoe (League)
- Nevada Tahoe Resource Team – Nevada Department of Wildlife (NDOW)
- Nevada Tahoe Resource Team – Nevada Division of State Lands (NDSL)
- Tahoe Regional Planning Agency (TRPA)
- Tahoe Resource Conservation District (Tahoe RCD)
- Tahoe Science Constortium (TSC)
- U.S. Department of Agriculture - Agricultural Research Service (USDA ARS)
- U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service (USFWS)
- U.S. Forest Service - Lake Tahoe Basin Management Unit (USFS - LTBMU)
- University of Nevada, Reno (UNR)
Associated Programs data not provided.