- Aquatic Invasive Species Prevention
- AIS Prevention
- Each Unit (number)
- Prevent the introduction of new aquatic invasive species into the Region’s waters and reduce the abundance and distribution of known aquatic invasive species. Abate harmful ecological, economic, social and public health impacts resulting from aquatic invasive species.
- Number of new AIS/areal extent of AIS distribution, acres treated for AIS.
- This Indicator is reported in the following LT Info areas:
No Subcategories for this Indicator.
Monthly veliger surveys for mussel larvae are done during the boating season.
- California Department of Fish & Wildlife (CDFW)
- California Department of Parks and Recreation (CDPR)
- California Lahontan Regional Water Quality Control Board (Lahontan)
- California State Lands Commission (California SLC)
- California Tahoe Conservancy (CTC)
- Lake Tahoe Aquatic Invasive Species Coordination Committee (LTAISCC)
- League to Save Lake Tahoe (League)
- Nevada Tahoe Resource Team – Nevada Department of Wildlife (NDOW)
- Nevada Tahoe Resource Team – Nevada Division of State Lands (NDSL)
- Tahoe Regional Planning Agency (TRPA)
- Tahoe Resource Conservation District (TRCD)
- Tahoe Science Constortium (TSC)
- U.S. Department of Agriculture - Agricultural Research Service (USDA ARS)
- U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service (USFWS)
- U.S. Forest Service - Lake Tahoe Basin Management Unit (USFS - LTBMU)
- University of Nevada, Reno (UNR)
Associated Programs data not provided.