- Annual Average PM10 Concentration
- Annual Avg PM 10 Concentration
- Each Unit (number)
- Annual average PM10 concentrations measured at any permanent monitoring station within a calendar year (?g/m3).
- This Indicator is reported in the following LT Info areas:
No Subcategories for this Indicator.
Program Air Quality
TRPA and its partners monitor five air quality constituents (ozone, carbon monoxide, particulate matter 2.5, particualte matter 10, oxides of nitrogen) at six air quality stations located around the Lake Tahoe Basin. All air quality monitoring is conducted according to strict EPA-standards or EPA-approved equivelant methods. The six air quality stations are operated and funded by a variety of federal, state, local, and educational partners.
- California Air Resources Board (CARB)
- Desert Research Institute (DRI)
- Lake Tahoe Community College (LTCC)
- Placer County Air Pollution Control District (PCAPCD)
- Tahoe Regional Planning Agency (TRPA)
- U.S. Forest Service - Lake Tahoe Basin Management Unit (USFS - LTBMU)
- University of California, Davis (UC Davis)
- Washoe County Air Quality Management Division (WCAQ)
Associated Programs data not provided.