- Highest 24-Hour PM10 Concentration
- Highest 24-Hour Avg PM10
- Each Unit (number)
- Highest 24-hour average concentration of PM10 within a calendar year measured at any site in the Tahoe Region (micrograms per cubic meter of air, µg/m3).
- This Indicator is reported in the following LT Info areas:
No Subcategories for this Indicator.
Program Air Quality
TRPA and its partners monitor five air quality constituents (ozone, carbon monoxide, particulate matter 2.5, particualte matter 10, oxides of nitrogen) at six air quality stations located around the Lake Tahoe Basin. All air quality monitoring is conducted according to strict EPA-standards or EPA-approved equivelant methods. The six air quality stations are operated and funded by a variety of federal, state, local, and educational partners.
- California Air Resources Board (CARB)
- Desert Research Institute (DRI)
- Lake Tahoe Community College (LTCC)
- Placer County Air Pollution Control District (PCAPCD)
- Tahoe Regional Planning Agency (TRPA)
- U.S. Forest Service - Lake Tahoe Basin Management Unit (USFS - LTBMU)
- University of California, Davis (UC Davis)
- Washoe County Air Quality Management Division (WCAQ)
Associated Programs data not provided.